Do all that and more with the help of a guide.
A Guide Will Put You On Fish, (that’s their job).
With a guide you just walk on the boat & go!
Here’s 25 plus reasons to hire a fishing guide.
A guide will save you TIME by …
- letting you spend your time fishing or sleeping rather than prepping boats
- not having to
- stop and put gas into your boat
- stop and put extra gas into your truck, suv or car to tow your boat
- round up bait … ever had to go to several places to find bait?
- do the dreaded clean up of your boat after your fishing trip.
- letting you sleep in while your guide does the dirty work.
- being a quick way for you to learn about the local fishing and water conditions. (It can take several weeks, months, or years if you do it yourself).
YEP, a guide will save you time & MONEY with “no” …
- boat payments
- fuel bill
- boat maintenance
- boat insurance
- boat registrations
- boating equipment to buy and maintain
- boating gear to buy and maintain
- boat tags
- boat permits or licenses
- tackle to buy and maintain
- bait to buy
- need for storage facilities for your boat
- and one to grow on ……..
A guide offers peace of mind & mental health with “no” …
… more bothering your friends or laying on a couch paying someone to listen to you tell them wants worrying you.
- worrying about safety equipment,
- worrying about breakdowns from your boat being parked to long.
- worrying about navigating dangerous or unfamiliar waters
- worrying about sea conditions, weather etc
- psychological problems caused by $250 a month or more payments for a boat you see parked for 3, 6 or 9 months.
- convulsions or dry heaves from writing insurance payments for a boat you see parked for 3, 6 or 9 months.
Why do many guides hire guides when they go on vacation and why you should too!
- they are fishing new or unfamiliar waters.
- fishing techniques change with geographical areas and they like to learn these new techniques.
- they get real-time info on what is biting, when and what its biting, and how its biting.
- they want someone else to do the work.
No matter if fishing freshwater of saltwater, a guide will put you on fish.
Originally published 1/1/2012: Republished 1/9/2014, 2/15/2019