Author Topic: Need help for fishing report for St. Johns river around the Lake George area  (Read 6939 times)

Offline slightlyoverweight

I need a fishing report for the st.johns river around the lake george area, just trying to find a fishing report for that area for bass.

Thank you for any help you can give me on the bass fishing in that area and what to fish with in the artifical line

Offline Captain Nick

• Yankeetown & Oklawaha Fishing Guide
  • Fishing Guide
  • ANOTHER GULF OF MEXICO COBIA
    • Okalawaha Fishing Guide
Although I haven't fished Lake George since August of "08 and I only guide in that area on occassion. I can tell you from experience that in the summer the Striped Bass are "on".  Typically we fish for them at night using live bait (wild shiners) or "grass shrimp" A few of the hot spots are at the mouth of Salt Run, Juniper Run, as well as the "Croker Hole". But of course it's winter now.

I don't know anyone that covers Lake George in their fishing reports, but the folks at Advantage Sports will give you a heads up on the latest if you give them a call. They are located a Salt Springs on Hwy. 19.  Phone: 352-685-2277

I'll ask around and get back to you!

Captain Nick
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011 by Flatlander »
Capt. Nick offers flats fishing on the Gulf of Mexico, and targets Largemouth Bass on the rivers and lakes of Central Florida.
From the Florida Keys to the Florida Panhandle Captain Nick Catches Fish
Ocala Fishing Guide